Monday, October 09, 2006

Day one - the official start

Ok, so tea did nothing, I probably bought the wrong one... figures.

Made a full jug of the concoction... hopefully will last me all day... am hungry right now but will see what happens when I finish a glass...

10 more days to being healthy and thinner! You can also check out Viki's updates here.

12:20 - so in less than an hour I have to drink a second glass, I am really hungry!!!

Some of my concerns, being able to do this while at work. It's an office job, it's not like I will be doing any manual labour, but... I need to just make sure I have enough of the lemonade with me, lots of peppermint tea and water! My other concerns is I am Hypoglycemic and get wicked migraines when I don't eat, so let's see if I can make it past that.

1:43 - am on glass #3 and am still hungry... not to mention the smell of food cooking is MAKING ME CRAZY!!!!!!!!!! Everyone in my house needs to eat out over the next 10 days! I am also imagining everyone will be asking me out to lunch/dinner the next 10 days as well... just watch!

5:36 - oh my good gawd, I'm hungry... but I am not caving... I just have to tough it out... but all I can think about if food!!!!!! How did Ghandi do it! I had a peppermint tea earlier and it helped... but I don't want to over do it.. will have another one later.. the other thing I noticed is the cayene pepper is getting hotter... and that some of the skin on the inside of my mouth is coming off.. but that is normal when you drink alot of citrus anyway.. and I have a fucking caffiene withdrawal headache!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can do! I can Do it! I CAN DO IT!!!!!!

So I have decided that we are going to do two things once I make it to the end of this fast. 1. We are all going out to dinner to treat ourselves. 2. I am going to buy the $60 Waffle maker and make us all kick ass Vegan Waffles!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now to find something else to distract myself with...

6:35 - head is killing me, you can't tell me coffee isn't an addiction... am pretty sure it's a caffiene headache

11:00 - going to bed, am a bit more tired than normal :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

If hunger becomes too much it's ok to add a protein shake or two (max of two) into your day. That way you won't lose muscle too.

You can do it! :)

L.

shebytches said...

I wish :)

But for this fast you can't take anything other than what has been laid out, it's a very specific fast to purge your body of all the bad stuff.

c