Thursday, October 19, 2006

Day 11 - Orange Juice is YUMMY!

What a delight it was to sip Orange Juice this morning... I don't think anything ever tasted this good!!!!!!!!!!

My tongue is still not fully pink like the book says, apparently you are suppose to stay on the fast till it is. I just can't take another day of the lemonade. My mind was pumped up for ten days and I couldn't convince it to go any longer. Next time I will do 15 plus days. Each time increasing the length of time.

It feels good to know that I have made the effort to becoming as healthy as I possibly can. This is only one step, but I know I'm on the right path!

11:07 am - the orange juice is upsetting my stomach in gross and disgusting ways.... I've alreadly polished off half the jug, that could also be why... am getting hungry. looks like I will have to try and not drink it for a few hours.

1:49 pm - orange juice just ain't cutting it. my upset tummy is gone. I'm guessing it was the initial reaction that I wasn't drinking the lemonade. I kinda miss the lemonade. It made me feel full!

Am also a little worried about what's going to happen when solid food hits my stomach again. I really hope I don't gain too much of the weight back, but I am determined to keep it off and take off 20 more pounds!

8:59 pm - I will have to admit, I really didn't enjoy the day of orange juice at all. It was a bit hard on the tummy, as well gave me the runs, fortunately I didn't end up with heart burn.

The veggies and herbs for the soup are ready to go. It's all sitting in my wonderful crockpot and will be turned on tomorrow morning before I go to work and ready for me when I get home!!!!!! YUMMY!!!!!

2 comments:

Laura D. said...

Too much acid? Try watering it down a bit if that's allowed. Or have water in between?

shebytches said...

where ya been???

trust me, been drinking tonnes of water... am going to float away soon :)