Sunday, October 15, 2006

Day 7 - the countdown begins!

when I first started this fast 10 days seemed so far away, but here I am at day 7 and 3 more fast days to go and 3 coming off the fast after that. I feel really good over all, same level of energy if not more. Nasty bowel movements though. And realized I haven't talked this much about poo in my entire life! The one thing I am having a hard time is trying to NOT think about food! Am obsessed with it. I guess I may always have been.

So glass 1 down, tea on it's way and another .5 of my waist and tummy. stay tuned!

2:26 pm - only now getting hungry, so glass #2 is on it's way to my tummy. Have also started getting wicked cramps from my monthly visitor and obviously can't take anything for them. grrrrrrrrr. viki, janis and I are also going to go to a vegetarian restaurant on sunday for our first official real meal. I will be glad to finally eat something that doesn't taste like lemons!!!

6:33 pm - so far I have only had 3 glasses and not hungry at all. though the cramps from my monthly curse... yes, I have moved to the word curse are making me cranky! but I can't take anything, so I will suffer, but not in silence. Remember those people in my house who keep cooking and eat.. PAYBACK!

Am about to take glass #4 and then go work out.. then chill. I have been working all day and actually got a lot of progress made on a bunch of things. If I can I will put one last update for the night.

No comments: