Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Day 10 - the final day of the lemons!

The last day of the actual lemon fast, but it ain't over just yet. I have 2 days of orange juice, then a day of light eating then Sunday I can have a real meal!

There is a debate though over the orange juice part. The book says fresh squeezed. I did a rough calculation and it will take me approx 15 large oranges to fill a jug. that's alot of squeezing. Should I stick with the fresh squeezed or cave and go to Big Carrot and buy the jug of all natural 100% orange juice. And it is, no water added, it's just juice. What to do.. What to do...

Otherwise I feel good. I was getting worn down in the evening the last couple days, but of course I always try to do way to much all the time! No migraines, no sinus headaches and considering yesterdays awful weather I should have had a sinus headache from hell. And the eczema on my feet is gone. Though I didn't lose as much weight as I had hoped, physically I feel better. The one thing that concerns me though is the book says your tongue will be white while the toxins are coming out and turn back to it's normal pink colour when they are done. It's only half pink, half white right now.

2:45 pm - I thought the last few hours were going to be rough.. but they weren't. We had to go to a team lunch at a sushi place, the kind that cooks in front of you. I was concerned that when people realized I wasn't eating they would interrogate me, that and the smell of the food. It seems I'm tougher than I thought. I brushed off the comments and seeing food... didn't care. Maybe I've programmed myself not to care.

7:40 pm - Day 10 is almost over. Tomorrow is a full day of orange juice. Viki and I figured out that on day two we can eat raw fruit and nuts and then soup for dinner... than the gods! I will do this both Friday and Saturday. I have my orange juice and I have my veggies for the soup! Three more days till the fast is offially over!!!!!!

No comments: