Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Day 9 - are we there yet!

I could really use a bowl of soup right now as well!!!! Otherwise feeling good. Am mentally ready to start coming off this fast. I've honestly had enough of the lemonade. More than enough. I will still drink it each morning as recommended. Of course we are doing this again in January and for longer, so I need to start psyching myself up now!

3:00 pm - I hate the rain. I love gloomy but hate rain or snow or anything were I could possibly get wet and uncomfortable! About to drink glass 3 and am only really getting hungry right now. I had a moment where I smelled food and almost lost it, but took a sip of my peppermint tea instead.

tonight I am off to get my orange juice for thursday, I pray they have it, I don't want to squeeze that many oranges... but what is a girl to do and I need to double check the menu for Saturday again to see what groceries I need, plus am making my Friday soup Thursday night!!! I am sooooooooo looking forward to that soup!

6:45 pm - I'm finding as I get near the end of this, by the time I get home from work my energy has gone down quite a bit, so I am going to drink my final glass for the day, then some tea and chill.

Tomorrow is the final day of the lemonade, followed by two days of orange juice and on friday night SOUP!

No comments: