Saturday, October 14, 2006

Day 6 - it's all downhill from here...

.. and I'm on ski's!

this morning I woke up with an upset tummy... laxative tea at work. I figured it's day 5 what could be left in there, but apparently there is still a little bit... not much.. but there is

otherwise I feel really good, wasn't hungry at all when I woke up, tummy still gurgling though. am also going to resume working out today, i stopped when the fast started because I honestly didn't know how i was going to feel or if I would have the energy, but I do and I will start again. Once the fast is over I plan on stepping it up a notch to get the rest of this weight off!

i measured myself and seemed to have lost another .5 inches on my waist and tummy, NOTHING on hip and thighs and that is where I need to lose it most. Am disappointed that the fat is not melting from there. Janis made a good point we lose weight first on the last place we gained it. The fat sitting on the back of my thighs has been there for years and needs major time and effort put into it to get it off!

12:45 pm - still not hungry, but tummy is still making weird gurgling noises. today I only drank one glass first thing rather then the 1.5 I did since wednesday before going to work. I did however still have a peppermint tea. That seems to be helping in ways I can't describe. Shortly I have to go to a grocery store, sadly the people in my house still have to eat and I need to get a few things.. may the God's be with me!

I also figured out why the lemonade is so tart, with the first batch 3 lemons equaled 12 tablespoons. That was the amount I needed for 6 glasses, this morning I squeezed only 4 lemons to see how much there was and, well there was 12 tablespoons. It seems these lemons are much larger... I've also just realized I have only been putting in half of the maple syrup... DUH. this morning I put in six and went.... wait.. it's two per glass not one... oye... and here I was worried I was overdoing it with the delicious brown stuff... I need to lose weight and to do so it does say to use less maple syrup, which I will, I won't bother adding the rest that was required but I do need to add a couple more to make it less tart.

4:46 pm - and I am only getting hungry now, I am about to go get my next glass... seem to be having a bit of diarrhea
though... am guessing the senna tea... wouldn't think there was anything there! I am trying to write a short story for a submission but all I can think about is FOOD!

8:40 pm - have only drunk 5 glasses so far... and am off to make tea, not the laxative one... the yummy peppermint, which I am now addicted to.

back tomorrow for day 7

No comments: