Friday, October 20, 2006

Day 12 - I get to eat FRUIT

It's been a crazy morning! I haven't even had a chance to do my update!!!

Well I made it! 10 days of fasting on the lemonade drink, one day of nothing else but orange juice. I am so looking forward to fruit at lunch!!!!!!!! YUMMY!!!!!!!!!

I noticed my tongue is still half white, especially at the back. I hope that goes away soon!

I am so proud of Viki, Janis and myself. I wouldn't have been able to do it with out them!!! They are my sisters, even if not by blood and I am so glad we did this together!!!

Next time! 15 days! I am already pumping myself up for it!

2 comments:

Laura D. said...

Free Vegetarian Starter Kit at www.goveg.org.

Order it!!! :)

-Laura

shebytches said...

Thx Laura! That's a great link for those starting out :).

I've been vegetarian for over 12 years now and vegan for 3 months, so could probably write the book on it myself. Wait... maybe I should :)