Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Things I need to change about me...

A few things were brought to my attention this weekend, all due to the fact that I ended up with another migraine!

1. I have to stop doing so much for everyone else. I tend to put myself last feeling guilty if I don't help others out. I have to put my needs first. Because I don't, I let my stuff pile up, I start to stress that there is too much to do and I end up with a migraine.

2. I have a mothering complex. I have this need to ensure that everyone else is ok. Many of these people never recriprocate making me feel bad when I need help and no one is around for me. Ok, not everyone, I have a few people in my life that are dear to me, but have learned that only those who really love you will be there for you.

3. I need to become selfish. This is a hard one for me. I grew up not being allowed to be selfish. Being the oldest I was expected to be a martry. If I want to succeed that has to stop!

4. I need to put my foot down and learn how to say 'NO'.

5. I need to come out of my basement! I suck at delegating, but if I want to succeed I have to learn to let go!!!

I am tired of being tired!

1 comment:

viki said...

I will help ..... {:C ) You do take on too much and worry that everyone else is ok.....tis a good trait, but not if it causes you stress.....when you are old like me you learn to let it go !!!