Thursday, January 05, 2006

the sky is falling...

what is with all of these buildings collapsing lately?

I thought having a leaking roof was scary, the thought of the ceiling caving in, but compared to an arena or a hotel, my worries are unfounded.

Starting Sunday... am taking prep classes for Ashtangha yoga... Viki, though she doesn't need prep, is coming along. We are going to do yoga together. We were going to start with hot yoga, but after much thought I think I should start with this and work my way into hot yoga. I know myself and if I jump into the hot yoga and it is too hard I won't keep doing it... baby steps!!!

Does anyone remember the 1984 movie Night of The Comet? For some reason with all the crap going on in the world, I started thinking about it. Imagine being the only survivor after a comet smashed into the planet... it has it's pro's and con's. Being a loner... I wouldn't have issue with it!!!

No comments: