Thursday, January 12, 2006

they just keep getting weirder folks...

I think my blog has turned into my dream journal...


It was night and had snowed alot. Ramon and I were going up a street near our home on the east side of the street, he was walking ahead of me and I was on a snow mobile. The snow mobile was going REALLY slow and I couldnt' figure out how to make it go fast. I finally figure it out when a cop car going the other way stops. I say to myself "shit I am going to get into trouble because I need a license to run this." The cop says " you aren't allowed to drive that without a license. I will be back in 15 minutes with a video that shows the dangers of driving a snowmobile with out one." I say in my head "screw you I am not going to be here in 15 minutes." end of dream...

Other than that... my day do far full of the usually chaos... roofers are doing my roof today so I had to move a bunch of things outside. I orginally thought I was going to be late for work, but actually left on time... two major subway delays did how ever cause me to be 40 minutes late anyway!!!

One more day till Friday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: