Wednesday, January 18, 2006

how lame art thou...

remind me again why jason and the friday the 13th movies were scary... I saw the last half of #3 and the first 20 minutes of the 'final chapter' and could these be any lamer... really... could they... I guess in the early 80's these were considered innovative, but really, I can be scarier... just ask anyone who has had to deal with me before my morning coffee... and why do they always lock themselves in a closet when trying to escape homicidal maniacs... isn't that the last place you should be.. at least he actress in #3 was a good screamer... that was all it had going for it.

Still in a grande bad mood... not sure if it is the weather or not... tried doing rewrites last night, but just couldn't concentrate... instead I downloaded a bunch more mp3's.... the cult, more fiona apple, new order and some other stuff... still cannot find national velvet mp3's...

am also knitting the alien illusion scarf and am on alien head number 3... it is turning out so well I will be doing one for myself... I didn't the skull illusion scarf for v and it didn't turn out as well, the pattern had some problems in it and unfortunately I didn't discover this till it wa almost done....

am also quite proud of myself... put on my sexy high boots this morning and didn't have any trouble with the zipper... 30 day challenge of no junk food, booze, take out and doing yoga for 30 minutes everyday is working out... started on Friday the 13th... started doing yoga daily a week before that though... 20 more pounds to go!!!


I wish..
it was warm enough to take the ferry to the islands and have a picnic
it was warm enough to stroll along harbour front
it was warm enought to walk on the board walk
it was warm enough to have a bbq and sit in my back yard drinking wine with my good friends

is this too much to wish for?

No comments: