Monday, January 23, 2006

what kind of country to you want to live in!

today is election day here. as soon as I am done work I will be running to place my vote. I am a bit afraid of what the outcome of this election will mean... Harper scares the hell out of me and if he wins a majority we as women can say good bye to our rights to choose what what to do with our own bodies, not to mention we may be singing the national anthem of the US of A... as Harper appears to be very pro Bush... those two thoughts alone should be enough to ensure you don't vote for him...

the way the polls are currently looking he may actually win... but if he does and only win with a minority he doesn't have a whole lot of power... so vote for who you believe is right, but think long and hard before you vote for him... what kind of country to you want to live in!

oh and check out www.lizzieviolet.com

No comments: