Wednesday, January 11, 2006

The weirdness continues and no more noise

The weird dreams continue...

I don't know how this dream started exactly, all I know is I went to my grandma betty's place, except it wasn't her place and my gran died over 15 years ago. I walk into her place at first confused because it all looks different. You see it is no long a 3 room house + bathroom, but a luxury apartment with many rooms and bathrooms... which is more than my gran ever had in her life... she raised 14 kids in that tiny little house and having a place as large as the one in my dream was, would be a palace for her. When I get there, I realize she is not there and start looking around as if I was suppose to check up on things. I realize she is on vacation. At one point I walk into a bathroomw here a tub is filling up with water and when I put my hand into pull out the plug, I feel scared not knowing what I will find and then realize the tub is filled with dishes.

Next I walk into a room that should have a computer in it, from a distance it looks like it does but when I come close it is actually a clock radio. As I walk from room to room, I notice that each is filled with lots of stuff, one room has tonnes of pictures on the wall, the other a bedroom is filled with stuffed animals. That last room is a bed room all bright and white.

I wander out and hear a noise that seems to be coming from the bottom of some stairs, as I am about to go down them a small asian lady comes up and says not to worry, she is her neighbour and was asked to keep an eye on the place. I seem ok with that. When I turn around I then see all these people milling around, like you would if you were walking in a shopping mall. I don't seem phased by it. I then decide to leave.

As I am leaving I see a room off to my left, this room is empty. I look into it and one of the walls is blue with an angeled ceiling, a man walks into the room and says, 'so does it look good', I look at him and say 'no, see the paint is coming off and look, up there, there is water damage, this will need to get fixed.'. He agrees and then I leave...

what does this mean
--
and thank the gods for viki, she has lent me her mini discman... I no longer have to listen to the noise of people on the subway in the morning!!!!

--
also started yoga. last nigth I started a rodney yee dvd and my goal is to do it every day and go to actual class at least once a week to make sure I am doing it right. I am not just doing this to lose 25 pounds but for my mental well being as well. plus yoga makes you strong in many ways and teaches you to actually breath!!!

No comments: