Wednesday, January 04, 2006

it's so grey out.... why???

How is it that people are able to sleep while they are on the subway. The lady sitting beside me this morning was snoring! I can never get that comfortable on a subway train.

Am in the process of filling out grants. By the time the first one is ready for the mail it will literally be a manuscript. I am hoping that all my effort will pay off and I will be eligible for some money for my website. After that I have 3 more grants to go. At least quite a bit of the ground work is already done!

Still waiting for quotes for my roof. The way things are going it may be spring before it get's done!!! Am also trying to figure out how to find cash to buy a new iBook... my poor other Power Book is closing in on six years old and can no longer be upgraded. The beauty about mac's is they do last for a very long time. Had this been a PC I would have been replacing it in less than two years!

No comments: