Friday, January 12, 2007

Whoo hoo Day 11

I'm officially past the 10 day mark. If I do only end up doing 15 days that means 4 and half more to do. I feel great. My skin is glowing. I'm losing inches. I feel light and healthy! The only complaint is the constant gross film that is on my teeth. No matter how much I brush I can't seem to get rid of it!

I'm also afraid I will have to start drinking the Senna again over the weekend. No BM's since Wednesday. I'm assuming because there just isn't anything in there but... the book says you should still have movements ever day. Which I don't get but...

Check out this thread at the theppk.com. It's about the cleanse http://www.postpunkkitchen.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=16356&p=1. You should should check out theppk.com anyway and buy their cookbooks!

No comments: