Thursday, January 04, 2007

Day 3 Over the hump day

It's day 3 today. It seemed last time that once I got past day three things were peachy. I am guessing it takes at least that long for your body to get use to the liquid diet and to stop being hungry. I also noticed last time that it was after day 3 that I also started to lose weight. Seems to be the same right now. I have measured myself each morning and no change yet.

As with last time I am very sensitive to smell. The man beside me on the subway reeked of garlic. The car was packed and I couldn't move.... yuck!

My cough seems to be going away as well. I am sure it is from the mega dose of Vit C I am getting from the lemons.

Again last night with the bizarre dreams... not sure if it's the fast or the full moon.

I am also craving tonnes of things:

salt and vinegar chips
toast and jam
baked beans
club house sandwich??? though now I am going to create a recipe for a vegan one.

No comments: