Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Day 9 Here I come

I'm more than half way! 9 down, 6? to go (plus 3 days to come off). Though once in a while I get a urge to eat food, seeing and smelling it actually repulses me. So does many peoples body order. The longer into the fast I go the more sensitive to smell I become. Having to take the subway every single day isn't helping!

I've also been doing alot of reading on juice fasting. Most of the authors fast. I'm not surprised. They do regular lengthy fasts a few times a year, plus they do a one day fast every single week. They have food for 6 days, juice fast for one. The reason they do this is to not lose the benefits of the longer fasts. Fasting once a week helps the body to continue detoxing. Once the fast is done, I am also going to start practicing this. I think I might do it on Monday's. It's a great way to start the week off.

No comments: