Sunday, January 21, 2007

Where did the weekend go?

It was a busy one. New issue is live a shebytches.com, I entered a 24 hour short story contest. Fingers crossed I win! I also did alot of cooking! I cooked:

slow cooker chana masala
magical meatloaf.. recipe is a few entries below
mash potatoes and mushroom gravy
faux beef stew
coffee cake
brownies

all vegan, all yummy... I would take pictures but my camera is shit. I need to buy a new one!!!!!

needless to say I have tonnes of food for the week. of course tomorrow I'm fasting and every monday going forward.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi! Thanks for stopping my my blog. I'm so intrigued by the fast. I read all about the Master Cleanse online and I'm going to give some serious thought to doing it. Now that all is said and done, are you glad you did it? Do you feel your body is better for having done it?

shebytches said...

Hey V V,

I've done the fast twice now and LOVE IT! I was overweight and had a huge weight struggle before hand. Doing the fast did a couple things, detox (I was glowing the whole time and still afterwards), speed up my metabolism and has helped me lose almost 30 pounds and keep it off! I felt fab during and have tonnes more energy now!

So I definetly recommend it. If you are worried about motivation doing it on your own, I do it with two other ladies and we are doing it for #3 in April (exact date to be determined) you are welcome to join us!

xo c