Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Day 1 Phase 2 of the Cleanse

It's been three months since the first Cleanse. It's a new year and a second cleanse. Today is day 1. Oddly I woke up craving toast and jam and right this very second am very hungry. That's not normal for me. I have to say it is psycological!!! and nothing else. Once I get past day 3 it is smooth sailing... and at this point day 3 seems light years away!

Viki and Janis started yesterday, so they are already on Day 2. As with the last cleanse I will keep you updated.

12:41 the smell of other peoples lunches is making me crazy!!!!!!!!!!!

At least I'm not having caffiene withdrawal this time.... That was the worst of it last time.

Time for another peppermint tea

2:33 pm am on my third glass of lemonade.. trying to kill the hunger pangs. I intend on doing this fast till my tongue is pink... last time I did the fast I stopped at 10 days and probably should have kept going. I am in for the long haul whether it's 10 days, 15 or 20 days. If I'm not going to do it right, there is no point in doing it.

Other than the hunger I feel fine. No headaches.. yeah, but am quite thirsty.

I am also going to work out everyday with the fast, last time I only worked out a few days a week.

No comments: