Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Hello Grade 9

Why is it that all the people around me, seem like they are still living in grade nine??? I've taken a hard, long look at them and most are in their 30's, good jobs, dress like adults, yet, act like grade niners.

~They gossip

~They ignore you when you ask a question

~They talk about things that I would think kids in grade nine would talk about, such as video games, or TV shows meant for teenagers.

~They judge you by what you are wearing

~They have meaningless conversations... blah blah blah

I would like to escape from this never ending grade nine nightmare. I expecting to start running down a highschool hallway, past the lockers, naked and never able to get to the door at the end. You know that dream, the one where everyone is pointing and laughing. I'm sure it will happen, these people are all around me!

No comments: