Saturday, January 06, 2007

Day 5 Senna cleaner upper


It's day 5 and I am now 1/3 of the way through. I feel pretty good, other than the gurgling tummy. That is part there is nothing in there and part the Senna Tea I am using. I used it last time as well and I will tell you. It works almost too well! It's from Celebration Herbals. I've also had their peppermint tea and so far it is the yummiest. I have a picture on the left. It isn't of the Senna Tea but it will give you an idea of what the box looks like incase you are looking for a good Laxative tea. I will warn you though, if you need to go somewhere and won't be near a washroom for a long period of time. Don't drink it. It starts working after 2-4 hours. At least it does for me.

I haven't tried the lemonade hot yet, but will this evening. Viki say's it's super yummy!

No comments: