Monday, December 05, 2005

where did my weekend go...

Let me tell you a bit about my weekend... As usual there was way too much to do. We were suppose to have a book meeting on Sat, but unfortunately most had to cancel.... which was fine, R and I had to go out and start Xmas shopping and this gave us the opportunity to start earlier. We ran around most of Sat. trying to to find the stuff on our list... we got 1 gift and other things that weren't on the list... it was stuff for the house though so that was good... we are desperately trying to make our house look amazing before xmas. We have been looking for some wrought iron candle holders to mount on the walls and was finally able to find them at Pier 1. I was quite shocked the R liked them as they were very gothic revival... my style... It was a bloody exhausting day...

yesterday.. disaster... we went grocery shopping...nothing we wanted was on the selves... not one single thing... we ended up leaving with stuff we didnt' go in for... stuff we will use, but not what we wanted... then we did some other stops for errands...still couldn't find anything we were looking for... then I made the mistake of going to the Canadian tire near me.... it is one of the worst.. Canadian Tires ever... but yet I keep going there... they never have anything in stock, the shelves are always a disaster, you can never find anyone to help you and when you do they are pissed off... just like all other department store...

was a very frustrating day... I was suppose to go home and write, but I couldn't I was exhausted.. so I sat in front on my tv and knitted and drank hot chocolate. drinking hot chocolate at 8 pm was a big mistake... I ended up tossing and turning all night...

I do have end this with a postive note thought... my good friend mon introduced me to a yahoo group called knitomatic... it is a Toronto group for avid knitters... you can find them when you go into yahoo groups and search the name knitomatic...

No comments: