Friday, December 09, 2005

slush and snow... YUCK!

remind me again why I live here... I HATE WINTER!!!!!!!!!


it's 16 days till xmas... or in my case 12 days till yule... I am making a bunch of my gifts (that is how xmas/yule should be, not all these consumeristic me, me, me's)... and am done making one part, but now need to make 2 other parts... yes I am being cryptic here as I don't want to give it away... one of the two parts left is easy... I have all things I need, I just have to make them... the 3rd is turning out to be a probably... a huge problem... I can't find the one think I need in order to make it... funny thing is... a month ago when I decided to do it, I could find them far and wide... what to do... what to do...

I thanks to goog... also know as V.... I have the skull illusion scarf pattern... am going to attempt to make it... V will get the first attempt at it... I am also going to try and make a lizzie scarf... will see how that goes...

No comments: