Friday, December 23, 2005

stupid useless parents...

Last night I went to see my step sons in their xmas concert... there were alot of people crammed into a tiny gym. A gym that had a ceiling full of formaldehyde... that alone was enough to give me a migraine...

I am finding more and more that I have zero tolerance for children.. there was a lady in front of us with a toddler... she was too busy chatting with her friend to pay any attention to the child... once in a while she would flip her hair and head over her shoulder and say.... Robbie... don't do that and then immediately go back to her chatting... I almost throttle the woman when her child rammed a chair into mine for the 15th time, but I think my look of a rabid wolf was enough for her to pick him up and put him on her lap... of course he squealed and complained the entire time...

Then there are the completely useless parents.. while we where at the Kensington Market Festival of Lights I over heard this conversation...

Trailer trash mother, "Where are you going?"
10 year old daughter, "We are going to throw snow balls at cars"
Trailer trash mother "No you aren't"
10 year old daughter,"Yes I am"
Trailer trash mother,No your not
10 year old daughter,YES I am, I know the rules, no throwing snow balls at cars that are moving or with open windows"
Trailer trash mother,*sigh* "OK"

So the 10 year old and her gang went off to throw snowballs... umm... isn't this consider vandalism... Her mother is useless, along with a huge portion of other parents I see! It actually makes me ill when I see how little these people really care about there kids. There should a test you have to take before you are allowed to have children... if you fail you have that privilege revoked... just like driving a car, you are taking peoples lives into your hands... makes sense doesn't it?

Then I see my friend Shan and her little guy Willy... she is an awesome Mother and he is a great kid... why can't all parents be like her!!!

No comments: