Friday, December 30, 2005

another subway tale

Ok, I have seen some pretty rude things on the subway... people leaving their garbage, horking and spitting, bags on seats... too many 17 year olds blocking door... but today was the limit...

After several hours of sorting storage areas and closets, I came up with 9 bags of clothes I am going to donate to a women shelter. After completing this task I needed to run out and do some errands.. some of which required using the subway...

As I normally do I made my way to the West Bound subway platform... walk a bit and found a space to stand. One guy on the right, the other on the left...

I am reading one of the large signs in front of me when I suddenly hear a waterfall noise, I turn to see what it is and the man on my right, how I must advise was a drunk, has now started to pee. With a 'What the FUCK are you doing.' I moved away as fast as I could as I didn't want to get pissed on and doing so, the man to my right almost got wet. The man beside me was even more angry and started cursing the drunk. It didn't appear to do any good as he was completely oblivious to the fact that a 6'3' 200 pound man was yelling at him. When the train came he did up his fly and proceeded to board. I made sure I didn't get on the same car as him. I am afraid to know what he did on the train...

No comments: