Thursday, December 08, 2005

another hellish morning on public transit

why do men think they can take up a seat and a half by splaying their legs as far open as they can... and why do students think that the seats are their own personal workspace... study at home or at school... I HATE PUBLIC TRANSIT... and I hate it worse when it is full of rude 17 year olds who thing the world is theirs... man I need more coffee...


I think I am allergic to my job... or at least the building I am in right now... as soon as I enter my cubicle my eyes feel like they are on fire, I continually sneeze and my nose hasn't stopped running... can I go on disablility because I am allergic to my job...

Sitting and knitting my xmas gifts has allowed me the luxury of watching tv... for the first time in several months I was able to watch 'This Is Wonderland' I had forgotten how much I LOVED this show.

No comments: