Wednesday, December 07, 2005

Public Transit sucks... and all I want for xmas

First of it is too frigg'n cold, it is about a 10 minute walk from my front door to the subway station and I couldn't feel my face by the time I got there... not impressed... then I had to wait for 3 packed trains to go past before I could get on... oddly it was almost empty, but to my sargrine... for a reason.. there was a delay on the subway... we then continued to creep along... station...to station to... you get the point... I was once again late...

am still working through getting xmas gifts... I can't believe the crap they are trying to sell... last night we tried to find some hats for R's two boys... everything we saw was crappy, shoddy workmanship.. CRAP BEYOND CRAP!!!

Someone asked me what I wanted for Xmas... well what I need is a new laptop.. but.. that's a bit much to ask.. what is reasonable is the latest Nigella cookbook feast.. but if you wanted to be extravagant... I would LOVE the entire Buffy Series, or the entire Sex In the City series, how about every movie Alfred Hitchcock or Marilyn Monroe ever made... or all of the Twilight Zones... I would LOVE a black iPOD... but only if you are feeling generous...

If you have children... beware, Karla is a completely free woman - The Quebec government will not attempt to reinstate Karla Homolka's release restrictions through the Supreme Court.

The province said it wouldn't appeal the recent ruling that allows the convicted killer to live and work wherever she wants, and meet with anyone she chooses.

Homolka was released from prison in July after serving her full sentence in the manslaughter deaths of Ontario teens Kristen French and Leslie Mahaffy.

No comments: