Tuesday, December 20, 2005

Losing my mind...

Tis the week of not getting everything done, panic attacks and exhaustion... the count down to Christmas has begun. I still haven't gotten all the things I need for Xmas day... the rest of my partners gift, something for his Mom, stuff for his boys. I haven't baked anything yet... I always at least have cookies... cookies for my friends, for the cute older couple down the street, for us... but nothing has been done.. tonight is a write off, due to groceries and other chores, Wed we are going to the Festival of lights in Kensington Market. Thursday is the boys school concert... when am I going to get stuff done!!!!!!!!

Last night V and I went to our friend D's annual Xmas bash. I swear people are going to start thinking we are married. I always go with V and not my partner... of course V is a lot of fun and that is why I love going with her!!!!!!!!!! So there...

So, am off to panic some more...

fa la la la la.... la ... la.. la... laaaaaaaaaaaaa

2 comments:

viki said...

V & C

sitting in a tree ..... oh wait a sec {:C )

shebytches said...

ha ha!!!