Monday, December 26, 2005

Merry *$#&$#)* Christmas to me...

Ho, ho, hooooooooo... what ever... have I mentioned I don't celebrate Christmas... partly because of religious beliefs and partly because it is a junk heap of greedy consumerism... me me ME! Not mention every Christmas growing up was miserable... drunken relatives and fighting siblings... not my cup of tea! So to celebrate... I watched Black Christmas... it is a grand piece of Canadian Horror and should be watched by all... may horror movie standards where set by this great piece of work... that was last night...

... guess what Santa left me Xmas Eve! A leaky roof... ya... so now I have to replace mine... roofs are expensive... nice gift just for me!!!

Then there was today... oh joyful today... I let my partner drag me to TWO malls... thank the Gods I'm not claustrophobic... I would be screwed... I also noticed today there is a vast difference in the teenagers that hang out at Eaton Centre and Yorkdale Mall... The ones at Eaton Centre really aren't there to hang out... they come, they shop, they leave... they also run in small packs of 3 or 5... Yorkdale is a different matter... they run in packs of 8 or more... stand in the way of everyone and are generally a huge nuisance... I almost knocked one or two over for fun... have I mentioned that 17 year olds annoy the hell out of me!!! At least in between mall stops we had All You Can Eat Indian at my favourite place... Little India... yummy!!!!!!

Some how we timed leaving the downtown area just in the nick of time, shortly after we left there was a shooting in a store we had been near by... when are the cops going to finally get the guns off the streets????????????????

Now I am off to make soap and other gifts... my parents have decided after a year and a half to stop in... for a couple of hours... you see my Uncle is going to be visiting them... they see his at least 3 times a year.. me... every year and a half... I only get a couple hours...

Glad this time only comes once a year!!!!!!!!

No comments: