Monday, December 12, 2005

we need 4 day weekends...

I can't explain it, I really can't, but watching bewitched puts me in a happy place. I am not sure if it is how simple things seemed back then. What I would do right now for an uncomplicated existence. Or is it because Samantha is the perfect witch. No, wait, what it really is... is Samantha in a time where women were still expected to do as the man said a women was using her power to put 'the man' in his place and being quite clever and sneaky all the while... Not to mention Elizabeth Montgomery, a very extraordinary women and actress who was truly unappreciated!!!

Sat night, we had our pot luck... A, V, C and I. V's guy and my Guy joined in as well... yummy food, too much wine and alot of girly chat... plus V showed us a bunch of her photos... too funny!!!!!!!!!!!

am listening to classic xmas carols.... I think I am going mad!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: