Tuesday, November 08, 2005

today is going to be one of those.. days


it all started last night... I went up to my room to read for a while before I went to bed... all of a sudden I could smell women's perfume and it was strong.. it smelled like amerige (sp). I thought it was the magazine I was reading.. I even went through all the other magazines, but it wasn't coming from them... then within a half hour it was gone.. then when I turned out the lights, I swear something growled at me.. one of my dogs sleeps with me but it definetly wasn't her... my life just gets weirder...

... and weirder.. and weirder...

...at lunch time I had to head down to Parkdale to pick up the invites for the Dec 1, Speak Easy at the Gladstone... all was cool till my trip back... I got on the subway to come back downtown... a man got on the train with me. Ok, I don't find this weird, what was weird was this guy went from one end of the car to the other picking up all the garbage... all of it.. he even got down on his hands and knees to do it... even TTC employees don't do that!!!

... then I get back to work and check my email and my baby brother, whom I haven't heard from in months and months emailed me!!! Again, that's not what is weird... what's weird is just this morning while walking to work.. I thought to myself... I wish my baby brother would get email so I can see how he is doing...

I have days like this all the time... weirdness.. people saying odd things to me, doing odd things in front of me... odd, weird and freaky...

maybe I will find a bag of money on my way home tonight!!! that's not too much to ask is it???

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.