Sunday, November 13, 2005

Hair today...

I have this really strange hair phenomena, when I cut it I get a headache afterwards and I usually feel out of sorts for a few days. I cut my hair yesterday.

Within a half hour my head was aching on the right side. My neck is still sore today and I am as usual out of sorts... I not sure if anyone else goes through this. WE all carry around alot of negative energy in our hair and cutting it off is always a relief. It also doesn't help that I haven't cut it in several months and it was half way down my back... so far I have had two reactions... Ramon hated my haircut and Anna LOVED it!!! I am still not completely sure about it. I told the hairdresser I didn't want bangs, but as she was laying it... well I now have long bangs... if it wasn't for that I would like the cut.. oh well, it will grow!!!

I checked the calendar... it is November 13th... so why are people putting up the outside xmas decorations??? My next door neighbour has the complete front of their house decked out!!! IT's ONLY NOVEMBER!!! Not to mention eggnog came out a month ago!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! All this does is completely wear off the spirit of the holidays!!!

No comments: