Wednesday, November 16, 2005

ok.. another morning from HELL...

ok.. another morning from HELL...

first woke up exhausted.... night 1 million and 1 of insomnia... when I do sleep I have very bizarre dreams... here is the one I remember...

One of my dearest friends BB the F comes to see me... I am sitting at my kitchen table. She is carrying a clothing shopping bag... she sits the bag down.. looks directly at me and says. 'OK Carolina, I have bought you two pair of pants and if it kills you.. .you are going to fit into them.'. She looks really frustrated as she speads. I then ask her what size they are, she snaps her head around and says 'Size 9'. I look at her a little shocked and says 'You know those won't fit me.' BB the F puts her hands on her hips and says, 'Come on Carolina, you know you are fat and you are going to lose weight if it kills you.' End of Dream...

First.. BB the F isn't mean! She is one of the nicest people I know... and she wouldn't tell me I am fat... So for my subconscious to put someone that nice in my dreams and have her be mean... time to start the effort to lose the 25 pounds again...

so... back to me being exhausted.... as I am getting ready for work, my honey calls me to tell me the train isn't working and hasn't been since 7:30 this morning... by the time I get there it is working but have to let 6 sardine packed trains go by before I can get on... great...

it is still RAINING and windy... I get to work 25 minutes late... at least I didn't spill my coffee this morning... but it's still early.......... I need a drink

I will also be getting my fill of Indian food today... first at lunch and then after work with Kat... I tend to get massive craving for curry, but I think after tonight, I will be good for a few months!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
shebytches said...

Hi all! I have just deleted a couple spam posts... to spammers please DO NOT post on my blog! You will be deleted immediately!!!