Thursday, November 10, 2005

dreams and circumstances...

I had the below dream last night... and woke up feeling very anxious and a bit depressed this morning...

I was living in New York City and called to ask my parents to come spend Xmas with me... I was talking to my mum... she made every excuse she could and said she promised my sister that they would spend xmas with them.. I argued with her that they spend EVERY xmas with her and that this was the first time I had ever asked for anything... but it was like she a) didn't hear me and b) acted like it was such an inconvenience to do something special for me... then I woke up...

I end up over analyzing it... asked my two best friends to analyze is.. and I let it bother me... I have tried since last August to get my parents to drive down to visit and it's been impossible to get them to. Due to circumstances beyond my control right now I can't go up to Wiarton myself to visit them, but I just can't get them to understand this!!!

For the last week I have been hearing people talking about how they are getting together with their families for the holidays or how their parents are flying from the other side of the planet to be with them and it has gotten me depressed... and there is nothing I can do!

No comments: