Monday, November 14, 2005

I have no chocolate... yet I'm expected to make it through the day...

I am having the worst chocolate craving ever... and I mean the polish off a pound of chocolate in a sitting craving... There are many mitigating factors... it's Monday... I only got half of what I was suppose to do done this weekend... I did however put away my lawn furniture before it had a chance to blow away Sunday and wrote another 1000 words for my first short story for a book I am writing with Anna, Viki and Becks...

The next week is mega busy, but I need to finish off the first draft of the short story.. I am finding it hard to work in my basement office though... I am finding there is way too much clutter around me and no time to clean it up. I found myself starting to sort through the pile last night on my desk... and then had to stop myself. I am suppose to be writing not filing... I need a weekend to just clean out the entire office, organize and purge... I need to get a filing cabinet first!!! then I would at least have somewhere to put everything!!!

I have also decided I need to do more to expand my mind creatively so I have started to read The Artist's Way. Anna is currently trying it out and suggested I do the same. Will keep you up to date on what is going on with that. I am also considering waking up much earlier each day to write... though I am not a morning person, it may be the only time I actually get some true peace and quiet!!! If not I am going to have to start going to the reference library to write!!!

Check out Shannon Gerards website www.shannongerard.org... there is a drawing of her and I from the Hamilton Small Press Fair... Shannon being the brilliant artist captured exactly how we felt!!!

No comments: