Friday, November 18, 2005

Order of Canada...

am a wee bit confused this morning...not sure if it is because I haven't had enough caffiene pumped into my systemor maybe I just don't completely under stand how one get's the Order of Canadaaward. I have read through the qualifications http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Order_of_Canada and if I am getting it correctly you have to be someone who has done somethingto help better our country. So... why is Shania Twain getting it??? Yes shewill admit when cornered that she a Canadian, but... come on. She couldn'teven fly home when her hometown did a dedication for her. Does her sellingmillions of albums justify her getting this award??? If so that is just WRONG!!!

Amglad it is Friday though!!! Tonight I get to see Harry Potter 4. It is Cindy'sBD and that is what she would like to do, so Harry Potter here we come!!!

I also caved yesterday and FINALLY bought Wicked... I have at least 10 booksto read as it is. About 5 'A' has given me... but I decided I want to readthis first... so it is in my bag and ready for the subway ride!!!

... was also completely disappointed to read this morning that Kate Winslet
has caved to Hollywoods "Thin to be In" rules and has shed her curves... I
am very disappointed... she was a hero to us with child bearing hips...
shame on you Kate!!!


... am also sitting here looking out... at... snow... and it won't stop...
hasn't stopped for hours!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


I hate winter...

No comments: