Monday, November 07, 2005

I am here to take over the world!

Yes, I have entered the world of blogging... you would think I have too much to do already.. but hey... my life is all about insanity!!!!!!

Plus, I need a space to randomly vent, when the moment overtakes me... posting my rants once a week at shebytches.com, sometime isn't enough!!!


So yesterday Mon, Shan and I attended the Hamilton Small Press fair. We were completely out of our element there. It just wasn't the right crowd for us. Kudo's though to the Gritlit for putting together the fair. We need more venues for independent press! It was their first go at it and am sure with some tweaking it will get better. The most important thing is that more people know about Shebytches now!!!

In the end it all didn't matter, what was important was more people know who we are and Mon and I spent the day brainstorming on how shebytches and burning effigy are going to take over the world!!! Not to mention we had an absolute blast!!!

No comments: