Thursday, November 24, 2005

Sushi and snow

Last night Kat, Becks and I had drinks and sushi. I really miss girl time. I have been spending way too much time in my basement office writing and forget the importance of hanging out with friends and just being plain olde silly. When did I get to be such a bore... next outing... bowling!!!

By the gods I HATE WINTER... so much so I haven't went outside since I got to work today and won't be going outside till I have to go home. Once I am home... well you get the pictures. I have never liked winter, ever, and growing up in a small town that thrives on winter sports (hockey, broomball, skating, tobagganing, snowmobiling) you would think I would... but I don't... I can't stand being cold at all...

I have to stop reading the news, it just depresses me. Seeing that the temperatures will go from minus 10 to plus 17 in a matter of a week is very, very scary... we have competely fucked up our planet and now Mother Nature is pissed!!! Then there is our stupid governement... The Conseravatives are working to topple our government by next week... I DO NOT WANT HARPER as Prime Minister... he scares the hell out of me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: