Thursday, November 17, 2005

I hate the cold....

HATE IT!!! It is -3 outside and that isn't factoring in the wind chill. I actually put my winter boots on this morning... apparently it is also suppose to snow today... *sigh* I also can't stand that it is dark when I get up in the morning... dark when I go home from work... during the period of time there is sunlight, I am either stuck inside a building or in the subway system... it will be April before I see sunlight again.... and I can't figure out why it is so hard to get out of bed in the mornings...

Then there is the fact that there isn't enough of me to go around... once upon a time I wasn't in demand... but now there isn't enough time in the day to

a) get things done
b) hang with my family
c) hang with my friends
d)relax....

when did our lives get so complicated... I am working hard to create a future where I can sit at home and write and get paid well for it... but in the meantime I struggle to do b/c/d...

... I either need to figure out how to create a 36 hour day or be cloned!!!

No comments: