Tuesday, November 15, 2005

rain, rain, rain...

It's raining AGAIN! That's just great!!! I knew it was going to be one of those days when I got out of bed and it still seemed like night out. Walked out my front door and almost tripped over the plant that had fallen down because of the wind. Then I had to walk the garbage can obstacle course for three blocks.. yes today is garbage day... why can't the sanitary workers throw the cans the extra 4 inches so I don't have to walk around them...

Oh.. but it just continued to get better.. I get to the subway and as usual it was packed with annoying, loud, irritating... teenagers... who find it necessary to slowly board the train, too busy gossiping to allow people with jobs to get to, to board the train.. I rudely pushed myself through them knocking their knapsacks along the way. Knapsack they should have taken off!!!

Then when I left the subway, the wind had picked up and my umbrella got caught in a gust of wind and the shaft slammed into my forehead... which I am sure will leave a bruise... then... the coffee I just bought spilled on me... Coffee is the only thing that makes my morning bareable and spilling it.. ahhhhhhhhhhhhh

... and it wasn't even 9 am yet!!!

*sigh* now to try and crawl through the rest of the day...

No comments: