Friday, March 31, 2006

and now the real work begins...

determined to put my life in order and start living my dream... I have now booked my self with my computer till my books are ready to go to a publisher. a few people have already did the 'what... but... you won't be hanging out... you need to have some fun...' i have had to break to it them, not so gently... no fun for me till I get done. They balked, I shrugged... oh well.

the writing and the websites are now my priority. no more extra projects. my social life will become non existent. once i get to where i need to be I will re-evaluate and maybe emerge from my basement. at least the weather is warmer and I can start working in my backyard soon. I will be socializing with the birds.

some might think I am being selfish. so be it. the blinders are already on.

No comments: