Friday, March 24, 2006

week from hell....

...didn't get a couple of grants we applied for... the system is so screwed up... some flying squirrels having sex got the grants instead.

... then my dog have formed bumps in two locations he received injections (rabies, kennel cough) but this is something I was warned might happen... me being paranoid I am worried about him... but he seems fine...

... my dad was rushed to the hospital with severe head pain... they don't know what's wrong... after many tests still don't.

a good friend told me the universe is testing me.. It tests me on a regular basis and I wish it would stop... I think I've passed already...

1 comment:

viki said...

life is a giant test, one upsetting moment passing into another....but at least the squirrels are getting some !!