Friday, March 17, 2006

slowly losing my mind...

wow! what the hell is wrong with my brain. i know it is quite full these days and i do stress about trying to get everything i need to get done done. i don't sleep well and am sure that is effecting my short term memory. this morning was a wake up call though. i forgot to lock my front door. i know i had keys in hand.. i remember putting them back in my bag... but i didn't actually use them.

something has got to give. though i have removed a few things from my plate, several other things need to go. i can't even remember to do something as important as lock my front door. what's next... am I going to leave the gas stove on... thing is, I am an chronic insomniac. the only solution according to doctors at this point is medication... which i refuse to take... there needs to be other alternatives... otherwise... this morning scared me...

i know that going forward i can no longer take on other projects. i have to stick to the website and writing only... i continually get request to do this and that and have been saying no... but i have to start saying no to them all... they ask because they know they can count on me to come through for them.. but i think it is time for me to become extremely selfish with my time...

... before i lose anymore of it...

1 comment:

LYD said...

I might have just the remedy for you! If interested, just click on my profile and link to my email. I don't think there's enough room on these comment things for me to fit it all in. I've taken sleeping meds in the past and know first hand they aren't the route to go. I found the natural way of doing it when I was to the point where I was starting to convulse due to lack of sleep. I'm happy to report that there's been no problems since and no need for any natural or medical intervention for a year.