Thursday, February 09, 2006

nightmares...

Every once in a while I will have these very intense dreams in which I am being chased through the jungle by someone who is trying to kill me. I think it has been a few months since the last one. The man, oddly enough, chasing me in these dreams is 'The Rock' and he is decked out in jungle warfare gear, including a very large fully automatic machine gun. Each time he gets a bit closer to catching me. In this dream I know his only goal is to kill me. There seems to be no reason other than to hunt me down and finish me off.

Last night I saw the white of his eyes. When this happened I sat straight up in bed gasping for air. I swear it felt like I was about to have a heart attack. I know these dreams mean something other than what they originally appear as. It's my subconscience telling me something. The problem is they frighten me due to their intensity. I am also becoming quite frustrated with these cliff hanger dreams, get to the point already!!!

I am working towards a dream and determined to make it happen. I have been working incredibley hard to get there and maybe this dream is the little girl in me showing her fear of failure. But I refuse to fail at this. Maybe in the next dream I will stand up to the Rock and tell him to piss off.... um.. ok.. right... but you know what I mean.

No comments: