Thursday, February 15, 2007

you suck!

you suck! I doubt you will read this, you probably don't read blogs, you don't seem the type. when I get an opportunity I will tell you to your face. i don't think you realize you suck, you are too selfish and caught up in your own world to know.

you aren't the only one who sucks. there are many more and I feel they need to know too

to the woman on the subway this morning, who could not control her two year old, letting him flail around like a maniac kicking and hitting any one who was near. you suck.

to the people who couldn't be bothered to shovel the snow from the front of their sidewalks. you suck

to the person who decided to start their snowblower up at 4 am this morning. you suck

to the woman who keeps making the catty comments about my weightloss. get over yourself. you suck

to every man who didn't treat their partner extra special yesterday. you all suck!!!

No comments: