Monday, February 19, 2007

What's the big deal???

Everyone is going on and on about Britney shaving her head and getting new tattoes... so what....

I've shaved my head before, just because I felt like it, I've wanted to it again many times since. Shaving your head is liberating, and you get rid of all the negative energy that has placed itself there. Britney did it... so what....

And lots of people get tattoes, all the time... it's art people and it's personal, so what ...

those of you going on about it, shouldn't you be more concerned about Karla Homolka having a baby, or the fact that there are still women that Robert Picton killed, still missing, or that there are peophiles on our streets and that women are being abuse all the time...

who cares if Britney shaved her head!

1 comment:

viki said...

Yes I agree ... I never felt better than when I cut it all off short, was great. I think the "rumors" of her muttering over and over " I am tired of people touching me" should be more of a concern. Personally I loathe anything Hollywood and if I never had to concern myself the rest of my life with the goings on of others I would be perfectly happy !!! I think you feel the same way !!! Who cares....to each their own .... why are we SO concerned about what famous spoiled people do anyway?