Saturday, February 03, 2007

Brains... Brains....


Last night I subjected myself to what was probably the worst zombie movie every. Wait, yes, it was the worst. It was corny, one of the female stars was naked for the entire movie, the special effects for 1985 where much more advanced than this. The FX people should be ashamed of themselves... Right the title. Return of the Living Dead.... bleech. So, that inspired me to put together a list for you...

Best Zombie Movie - In my books that is 28 Days later. Not surprisingly a british made master piece that makes me proud.

Worst Zombie Movie - As mentioned above Return of the Living Dead

Funniest Zombie Movie - Shaun of the Dead. I had to watch this movie three times because, the first time I had to keep explaining British Speak to the people watching with me (annoying), the second was peeing myself while laughing, the third time to actually see what was really going on. And the zombie parts were good too!

First Zombie Movie - The first known Zombie movie was released August 4, 1932 and was called White Zombie. I have it on video and the quality isn't so great, apparently the DVD version has been remastered and is much easier to watch. Me thinks I need a trip to the DVD store.

Biggest Franchise - Living Dead... though I don't think George Romero is making a huge profit from all of them....

Best Trend to come out of Zombie movies - Zombie Walks, I so want to do it next year!!!

No comments: