Monday, April 17, 2006

what did I accomplish and another weird dream

I am wrapping up a 4 day weekend and feel like I have accomplished nothing. By the time I get through all of the administrative shit or running things, there is no time left to write... or at least that is what it feels like!!! Clone me please.

Well, the weird dreams are back.. well I think always have weird dreams but this one I vividly remembered.

I am seeing an 8 year old girl with long black hair sitting on the edge of her bed. Her name is Innocence (I know this as I hear her Mother calling her by that name). i know that she is having a birthday party but has been scolded by her mother for doing something that she didn't do. Her Mother talks to her in a very condecending way. Like how an old fashion school-marm would talk down to a child. I find out from her mother's scolding that another one of the girls at the party has blamed her for something. I am not sure what exactly what has happened, but Innocence is well innocent. I can tell because I can actually feel her emotional pain. Because of what happened she was sent to her room and her birthday party continues without her. She sits on the edge of her bed listening to all the other children laughing and playing without her. But I can also tell she doesn't mind and didn't want the party to begin with.

I can see that she is wearing a dingy dress and her hair is falling in her face, her hands folded in her lap she looks at the groudn and will not answer her mother
even though she knows she didn't do anything. She seems like a child who has never know a moment of joy. She is filled with eternal sadness.

Later her mother comes into her room and asks her to go back to the party but Innocence continues to sit on her bed does not answer her mother only looks at the ground.

Innocence surroundings are very nice and clean and her mother is very well dressed, very proper looking. Seems almost cold.

I don't know if Innocence goes back to the party as I woke up.

No comments: