Friday, April 07, 2006

the princess affect...

everyone one knows one, or works with one or knows someone who knows someone... I work with one... she appears to have the picture perfects life. mommy and daddy paid her way through university, she has a job that is perfect, her friends are out of a magazine, she is engaged to a man who a mover and shaker and well into the money, they have a perfect penthouse apartment and now she is going down to the tropics to have the perfect wedding. I am sure in a year she will be having the perfect baby. oh and her hair and make up are never out of place.... ever... as a matter of fact I don't think I have ever seen lint on her perfect black suit. she is also one of the phoniest people I have ever met. her 'oh hiiiiiii' makes me cringe... like nails down a chalk board.

what a princess...

am I jealous... not at all... how boring it would be to be her... my entire life has been a struggle, I fight for everything I have and will have to fight for everything I want. It would be nice if once.. just once something was handed to me, but that isn't going to happen. no rather we live in a world of those who are given and those who fight.

I am not the only one who is in this battle. One of my dearest friends is as well. Together we fight the good fight and eventually it will pay off. We don't rely on our looks to get us what we want and rich men are a joke. Really they are. It would be nice though if some of their money fell our way though.

Do I want to be a princess... good gawd no. I want to be the Bloody QUEEN. And I will!!!

No comments: