Thursday, November 16, 2006

Not Eggnog

I LOVE Eggnog and with the holiday season approaching something as a vegan I thought I would miss out on would be Eggnog. Not so. There is soy Eggnog. Guess what I'm drinking right now... that's right Eggnog that isn't Eggnog.

There are sooo many brands out that that make it. Vitasoy, Soy Good, Silk to name a few. I have tried the Vitasoy and the Soy Good and they are yummy. I will have to say that that Soy One is the closest to the real Eggnog taste.

My friend Nats and I went to Noahs and stocked up on the Vitasoy Nog and Chocolate Peppermint soy milk. Between the two of us we cleared the self. The stock boy had this 'crap' I have to cart more out look on his face. Get with the program guy... it's EGGNOG Season!

Oh the things I want to make... eggnog cookies, eggnog cupcakes.. rum and eggnog.. wait.. that's not baking.. but after a few of those I will be baked.

Now back to my Eggnog

No comments: